Wednesday, December 2, 2009

haix..... seriously i gave up on it... The reason is i could not take it anymore.... in ways of... how i am being treated..

1. Thurs,
i went to orchard to fetch u.... on the way there u ask me ur fren can join ma... ten i anything... But i did not expect i was walking behind, looking at u happily chatting wit johnathan.
I told u on fri morning wat i feel.... end up wat i get? her: so wat? her: fuk la hor....
Wat it tis? seriously.... wat i received?
2. Fri,
At night i went down orchard fetch her from work again. In the noon, u told me dun nid go fetch u cos u go home wit ur fren... I am worried and i went down wit zac n rui lin. End up, u r meeting wit antoher guy in ur outlet. but he did nt come out... so we went off....
Other than this how am i being treated?
Am i ur std in times?
The way i treated u, deserve the way i am being treated back by u?
I cnnt hold on to it anymore... Sorry..
hope u will be find ba..

No comments:

Post a Comment